Price: £147.00Choose option:
Publisher: Oxford University Press
The World Shakespeare Bibliography in association with The Folger Shakespeare Library. This searchable electronic database consists of the most comprehensive record of Shakespeare-related scholarship and theatrical productions published, or produced, worldwide from 1960 to the present.
An essential tool for anyone engaged in research on Shakespeare or early modern England. Search international Shakespeare scholarship including articles, books, chapters, dissertations, editions, adaptations, and digital projects. Access to information about and reviews of films, professional stage productions, music, and recordings from around the globe. Features include:
- The most comprehensive record of Shakespeare-related scholarship and theatrical productions
- Over 126,000 annotated and cross-referenced entries and over a million reviews
- Provides diverse types of content, including books, articles, book reviews, dissertations, reviews of films and stage productions, and multimedia
- Extends to over 120 languages, representing every country in North America, South America, and Europe, and nearly every country in Asia, Africa, and Oceania
- Sources cover work/productions from 1960 to today, and the site is updated on an on-going basis
- Complex bibliographic searches by subject, author, title, and phrases
Prices increase on 1st April each year.
IP Address access only.
Key stage: 4
Age range: 14-16+